Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Barracuda Shark With Bendy Tail


Hello internet enthusiasts! This weekend I will be attending the STAPLE comics convention in Austin, Texas, I'll be at the Sparkplug Comic Books booth, selling minicomics & The Heavy Hand. Please stop by and say hello. Saturday afternoon I will be at a panel featuring the great underground cartoonistsMack White and Al Frank!
*****
I participated in a round table interview about Bound & Gagged, the single-panel anthology edited by Tom Neely which I drew the cover for. Tom & I answer questions alongside Anders Nilsen, Dylan Williams, Chris Wright & Michael DeForge. Click & read, I use one of my patented food metaphors for talking about comics; I employ this strategy often, because when I am thinking about comics I am usually daydreaming about eating food.
****
Why don't you buy a copy of Wet Paint #2? The above sketchbook image was used by editor Jason T. Miles in his assembly of this anthology magazine.
***
Thank you for checking out my links. Please contact me if you'd like to purchase original art or minicomics, my email is on this blog somewhere.
**

No comments: