Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Merch Booth

I have some new T-shirts for sale! This is a four color eyeball design, printed by AOK Screenprinting in Portland! Available in Men's Medium, Large, and Extra Large. These are on "natural" shirts, all cotton.
I also have ladies size Large, which is a regular white V-neck in three styles.
1: V-neck goes into the pink pattern, eyeball centered.
2: NO pink pattern at all, eyeball centered.
3. Eyeball on right chest, no pink pattern.
They all look good! Please specify which type you'd like in your order. Shirts are $15 plus shipping, Paypal buttons on the right side of this blog.

Also, I am selling a four-color print that I made in my basement. Edition of 36, signed & numbered. $20 plus shipping.
I'll be adding some more merchandise as I get it together, including minicomics, original art, & can coozies! Please email with any questions or comments.
Thanks for checking this stuff out!

No comments: