Thursday, April 14, 2011

Who Are These Goofballs?

Portland all-comics weekend!
The above drawing is one of my contributions to an art exhibit at Guapo Comics opening Friday night April 15th. There's a party featuring readings, awards, and refreshments. I'll be projecting some pages from The Heavy Hand with live & taped audio accompaniment.

Saturday & Sunday I'll be at the Stumptown Comics Fest, at table E-18 with Ian Sundahl, John Isaacson, & Tim Goodyear, and I'll also be spending some time at the Sparkplug Comic Books table.

I'll have some new t-shirts & Stun Nuts #8, as well as The Heavy Hand, some new silkscreen prints, various zines and some surprise promotional items.
We'll also have copies of Tim Root's new comic!

Also, don't forget to check out my artwork at the Pioneer Place Mall, there are reception parties both Friday & Saturday nights.

See you this weekend!

No comments: